What is involved in the Wealth & Beyond program?
Visit the Wealth & Beyond section of our site
What do you have to do to prepare?
Each person has their own set of concerns, people are different. We feel it is important to have a conversation to discuss what it is you are looking for in planning services. Based on that conversation, we will be able to tell you how to prepare. We will provide easy-to-fill-out forms to assist you.
How do we charge for our services?
Planning Work – We work on a project fee when doing planning work. In our initial conversation we will find out what your concerns are and the scope of work needed and together we can determine if we are the right fit or not. In some cases we work on an hourly basis. All fees are discussed and agreed upon prior to any work being done.
When you participate in our proprietary process, you will be able to make informed choices regarding your life and your money. If you feel we did not provide you adequate value, your fee will be refunded.
Investment Management Services – We offer both fee-based and commission-based investment management programs for portfolios of $250,000 and above. We help you decide which is the best fit for you.
Are we independent?
Since each client is unique, we have the ability to customize our approaches to the individuals we serve. We are not beholden to any particular strategies when we do planning or any products in the investment or insurance area. We have relationships with the largest network of custodians such as Fidelity and Schwab, which gives us access to the industry’s best money managers.
What experience do the partners have?
Each of the partners has at least 25 years of experience in financial and estate planning and investment management.
The firm was founded in 1986 and the partners have been together since its beginning.
Is our program right for you?
Our clients are motivated to take action and are comfortable working with advisors. The following are common scenarios of our clients:
- You have done planning in the past and you are unsure that the plan is still relevant to who you are today.
- You have done some planning and have some financial products such as investments and insurancepolicies but you want to see as a part integrated plan that coordinates with your long term goals. You want to explore what other strategies exist that could improve your situation.
- You have gone through a life-changing event such as being widowed or divorced, have received an inheritance or cash or are preparing to retire or sell a business.
- You are transitioning from a growth focus to an income focus.
What is the primary focus of the Wealth & Beyond Program?
To provide you with:
- Clarity - about your situation, both where you are today and where you want to be in the future.
- Confidence - that you have the right financial structure and strategies to deliver the results that you want.
- Contentment - peace of mind knowing that your vision and goals will be achieved.
- Contribution - developing a feeling of satisfaction that will be used by your heirs and the community in a way that increases the value to all.
- Connection - you are working with the right advisors to help you reach your goals with the least effort and maximum results at an appropriate cost.